Monday 12 April 2010

WOT - NO INTERNETS

Hi all,

I set up this blog to fill the gaping void in my life where www.Terrorizer.com once lived. For those of you that have asked, we're still here, still producing the world's most extreme heavy metal mag on the whole fucking planet, but we're offline temporarily while we re-launch a bigger, better, sexier website dedicated to the cacophonous racket we like to call music.
But for now, here's this wee lil' blog, where the gang from Rizer can pour their innermost feelings about what we're doing, what's new and what we're listening to: which at the moment is just two things for me: WATAIN AND ENFORCER.

I've got both 'Lawless Darkness' (out on Season Of Mist on June 7) and 'Diamonds' (on Earache - real soon) on heavy, heavy rotation.

I'm so excited, I might do a sick, because both bands are coming to London soon. AND both shows are Terrorizer sponsored.

You can check out Enforcer on these dates - eek



and what's more - the first 50 peeps through the door will get a super limited split 7" courtesy of those nice people at Earache - aaaarrrgghhhh - get there EARLY. Check out the cover here:



I'm going back to listening to 'Diamonds' until my ears bleed. Watch this space for news of the Watain show, or head over to http://www.myspace.com/armageddon.festival for details. I can't cope - two good shows in London in a matter of days. Eek

2 comments: