Monday 12 April 2010

TOTAL ROCK PLAYLIST 11/4/2010

Did you know that they let me loose on the airwaves every Sunday? No? Well some people have no sense, and the guys at Total Rock (www.TotalRock.com) allow me to talk garbage and play a lot of bad power metal (mainly) from 3-5 every Sunday. Tune in. I'll be posting my playlists on this blog so you can see what you're missing (or maybe what you're glad you missed).

Because I'm off to Roadburn this week (can't bloody wait) I had Toby 'Age Of Taurus' Wright join me to talk about what we're going to be seeing and doing over 4 blissful days in Tilburg. Only 3 more sleeps - arrrgghhh

This is what you missed:

Celtic Frost - Circle Of The Tyrants
Eyehategod - My Name Is God
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
Goatsnake - Easy Greasy
Pagan Altar - Judgement Of The Dead
Candlemass - Under The Oak
Sons Of Otis - Clowns
Kylesa - Said And Done
Eagle Twin - Crows Hymn
Night Horse - Wicked Love
Dark Castle - Into The Past
Enslaved - Clouds
Sarke - Frost Junkie

1 comment:

  1. Kylesa... Great track... I love that band!!! ROOOOOAR!!!

    ReplyDelete